Doheny’s Crash Repairs can carry out approved repair work on any make or model of vehicle for any insurer, and we are officially approved repairers for companies including:
- ARB Underwriting
- Footprint Underwriting
- Hertz Leasing
- Liberty Insurance
- Travelers Insurance
We recognise that the repair and insurance claim processes can be difficult for people after the upsetting experience of a crash, so we aim to make them as straightforward as possible. A typical workflow following a crash is:
- Vehicle Recovery – we can collect your vehicle from your premises or the scene of the accident, 24 hours a day
- Estimation – an expert assessor will inspect your vehicle, take relevant photographs, and provided a detailed computerised estimate to your insurance company
- Claims Processing – our staff can help you in filling in claims forms and can liaise with the insurance company on your behalf while the claim is being handled
- Replacement Vehicle – if you wish, we can arrange for you to have use of a replacement vehicle while your own is being worked upon
- Bodywork – Damaged parts are removed from your vehicle and replaced. Extensive investigation and testing is carried out at all times.
- Paintwork – As approved users of the world-leading PPG autopaints, we will precisely match the colour of repairs to the rest of your vehicle
- Valet and final check – Your vehicle receives a full valet service and is again thoroughly checked over by expert staff
- Final handover – Paperwork is completed and your vehicle is returned to you.
Contact us for the best available professional advice and service, no matter the size of damage – We’re here to help!